Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Perfect.

People need to shut up about there being too many "loose ends"; it really boils my biscuits. I had a fun time finding all the answers and I loved all the subtle references to the cheshire cat. Sort of loses the original feel with the creepy feeling of the oldy music but I surpose that shows how the series progressed. Well done.

Dadgame Dadgame

Absolutely Awesome

Loved the ff7 reference!

Ambush Part 1 and 2 Ambush Part 1 and 2

OMG BEST THING EVER

i mean how did you get the guy to move like that... WOW and the the button that says eat... genius the code brake thing... AWESOME. Overall if your game dosent get published onto a console ill eat my strawbeery flavoured hat!

Stick Man RPG (Done!) Stick Man RPG (Done!)

Its just fighting

u need 2 make the people walk and u need some other game play

Dangerous Virus Dangerous Virus

Challenging

A bit to challenging. Really hard. Good graphics, good idea but HARD. The steerings the hardest. perhaps if the character was bigger it would be easier

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

great

good game, great songs, challenging, fun. this is a class game the only thing i dont like is a few songs on pro.

The Brain Drain Game The Brain Drain Game

Really good

Its new and it definetly gets you thinking diferently good job. My only complaint: needs sound

Combs Combs

Good

Good idea for a game! quite original. but ur right it definetly needs some background music

RPG Character Test RPG Character Test

Ummm

The animations good and that but its a bit pointless. Why didnt you just release the RPG. A character on its own isnt very entertaining

ShaneOfDeath responds:

well because i was asked to quickly do this by a lv 22 so i just did since something wasnt working. I am doing a beta team though and then one the beta is done i will post the test. Then when its done i can do the test. And later i will make the frame rate higher lol sorry.

if anyone wants to join the beta team check my post in the flash forums or pm me

E.ON Energy Champions E.ON Energy Champions

Good

Good Flash but a bit lame. Especially the crying. Whats up with that.